Having a firearm is a must if you want to foil or survive a house or farm attack
- is it REALLY the answer?
Have you tried to obtain a license for a firearm lately? Or renewing an existing one?
With firearm legislation and its implementation a veritable maze in the RSA, you already start off with a big minus when deciding to buy a firearm for self defence and personal protection.
First off, you need to ensure that you can justify to the satisfaction of the relevant authorities the reasons for wanting to own (a) firearm(s) before even submitting your application. If this is successful, there follows a whole process of being declared competent, the administration process – and by and large you may be the proud owner of (a) firearm(s) within 2-5 years. Fact.
Just a thought… what happens should a situation arise where you need it in the meantime?
You are the proud owner of a firearm.
- Will you be capable of using it in an attack situation?
- Are you sure you are mentally ready to get involved in a gunfight?
- Are you mentally prepared to take a human life? (It is not as easy as they make it look in the movies to live with it)
- Are you familiar with the legal implications of carrying, pointing and using that firearm?
- Is your gun under lock and key in your safe, or ready for use? Most firearms remain in a safe!
- When last did you practice with it? Lack of practice will get you killed as surely as if it is in your safe when you suddenly need it.
- Have you had sufficient training to handle a risk situation?
Welcome to the Fortis Defender series of gas guns
The mere fact that more and more police and private security forces globally have already switched to using gas guns for purposes of riot and crowd control as well as the apprehension of perpetrators of crimes should already be indicative of the value gas guns hold for purposes of home and self defense.
Advantages of Fortis gas guns for self defense:
- No reason to hesitate to shoot to defend yourself – it is less lethal
- No need to keep it in a safe – it can always be at hand
- No excuse not to practice – ammunition is VERY affordable
- Can effectively and effortlessly be used by women and children
- No license required
Fortis gasguns offer:
- Extremely good stopping power
- Deliver incapacitating pepper bullets over distances of up to 25 meters
- Extremely high firepower – as many as 8 rounds per second
- Magazine capacity of up to 200 rounds – no need to reload under pressure
- Gives you and your family members – with sufficient training and practice – the ability to engage multiple targets due to the impressive firepower
- No recoil – fast target acquisition and tracking
- Low noise emission means it is softer on the ear, especially when shooting indoors
- Cheap and easy to maintain
A gas gun is not intended to be a total replacement for a firearm
but is a brilliant and extremely effective alternative in conflict situations
Fortis’ less lethal defence guns – the very best equipment to extend your ability to enforce the last line of defense and refuse to be a victim.
Empower yourself to protect what’s yours and live without anxiety and fear of an attack, knowing that you are responsibly ready to avoid and, when unavoidable, deal with an attack – swiftly, professionally, and in the most responsible law abiding manner.
To learn more about the Defender range of gas guns
Of course, even with a gas gun you cannot carry on like Rambo – you still need to act responsibly, or face the consequences. At Fortis, we maintain that the very best way to handle a conflict situation is to be victorious as well as successful – victorious – winning the fight; successful – without falling out with the Law. Therefore, we do not only provide gas guns, but also training courses to enable you to pro-actively take steps to defend yourself, your family and your home perimeter – legally; and effectively learning to hold your ground and provide a safe haven for you and your family.
Take the leap to a much safer and secure life for you and your loved ones